TRANSITION TOWNS CARDIFF EAST ARE ORGANISING A…
FRIENDLY FOOD FIGHT!
Fight against food waste
2pm on Saturday 24th April
Top secret location to be disclosed nearer the time.
Please join their facebook group and put it in your diaries now!
They will use inedible food that has been thrown away round Cardiff but nothing too yuk (e.g. they will use food like stale bread thrown away at the end of the days by bakeries).
We need as many people on board as possible and there are loads of ways you can help out with the food fight. Please have a look at the following list and let us know where you are able to help out:
- Invite 10 friends along to the food fight
- Source waste food in Cardiff
- Give out food on day
- Create flyer for food fight
- Print flyers
- Promote food fight by flyering in bars and round the university etc
- Promote food fight (through networks and online)
- Take photos of food fight
- Film food fight and turn into Youtube film
- Arrange music and sound system for event
- Write press release and help with media work